Sign in to follow this  
Stereo_Electronics

Etymotic Research

We have just been appointed the new Etymotic Research authorised dealer and full range of the earphones are now in stock. Accessories will arrive slightly later, will keep you guys updated on the accessories when its here. cool.gif

w00t.gifw00t.gif .. by the way do u help in RMA etymotic products? what are the charges?

Norman Audio is the Singapore distributor for Etymotic Research. You can contact them at 6339 8286. Hope they can help you. cool.gif

Would appreciate it if you could PM me the price of tri-flange tips and filters for ER-4's. Thanks!

Do you only sell to Singaporeans? I am in Australia but I would like to know the price of the ER4P as well?

Thanks if you could PM me the price.

Hi stereo, would appreciate if you can pm me the prices of filters for ER6's and ER-4's, and also the price of foam eartips for ER6's.

Thanks!

Hi stereo, would appreciate if you can pm me the prices of filters for ER6's and ER-4's, and also the price of foam eartips for ER6's.

Thanks!

We have not receive any price from Norman Audio yet, but will post some price in the forum once i have them. cool.gif

Stereo_Electronics, you can create a seperate post for the comprehensive price list in the Classified forum & the moderators will make it into a 'sticky' thread. That will save you having to PM every individual for pricing.