Sign in to follow this  
Kippei

Does Koba sell most of the PPA parts?

Koba is a nice place to pick up components on the cheap. But be warned they may not have the values you're looking for or the specific brand. In other words it's a may be a bit difficult to match componets to get at the sound you want.

Pre think how you want your amp to sound and get those componets either from farnell, koba, sim lim tower, welborne labs, well audio labs and martin electronics.

Maybe you can buy the cap there.

Why discount ahh, issit b'cos naughty.gif?

don't be naughty. I think the auntie is first class business woman, tells everyone they get special discount... biggrin.gif

don't be naughty. I think the auntie is first class business woman, tells everyone they get special discount... biggrin.gif

Not really... If you're a regular customer, you do get some priviledges like buying on credit..

When the boss (I think he's the husband) is in, you can't really get much discounts unless he's out of earshot..

I wonder how ya buy from SLT...

I like those shop like KOBA everything listed out and you take yourself... somemore can take your time

hi guys, can anyone give a rough figure (S$) on how much the PPA will cost? coz I am interested in trying one but want to get a rough figure on how much it will cost.

Thanks.

This is my rough go.

OP627 x 3 $30

Nrutrik jack + RCA + mini - RCA cable - $30

Tangent Parts $80-90

Transisitor - $20

Passive Parts- $34

Roughy amount to $200 - $250 + -

This is my rough go.

OP627 x 3 $30

Nrutrik jack + RCA + mini - RCA cable - $30

Tangent Parts $80-90

Transisitor - $20

Passive Parts- $34

Roughy amount to $200 - $250 + -

whew....ok. then what kind of sources you guys usually use it for? as it is quite a powerful amplifier i guess...