headphonecrazy

SOLD - Almost New Naim Headline Headphone Amp

Just upgraded again -phew!!!- so definitely have to part with less than one month old Naim Headline Headphone Amplifier before wife finds out! One of the best headphone amp available to drive your Sennheisers, Sonys, Grados, ATs, AKGs or Beyers headphones - unbelievebale musicality & control. Bought new at S$800++, please offer reasonable price.

Also available DNM Reson interconnects 1m with Bullet Plugs -few days old - please offer.

Thanks

hi headphonecrazy( blink.gif weird nick)

2 u need the NAPSC power supply to pwr this hp amp?

headphonecrazy, I favour the practice of some forums which support transparency for the benefit of both buyers and sellers. On this note, is it possible for U to state your asking price? Of course, negotiations can be carried out from there.

ablaze, do U concur?

well, I won't insist on a asking price. but I'd say it'd be easier for the seller to negotiate a sale from there too, if he had one. wink.gif

Sorry for not soon enough - just got back from the supermarket with the wife.

Yes, this Naim Headline Baby comes with the NAPSC External Power Supply and I've upgraded the Cable and DIN connectors to RCAs with Canare Cable.

If you really really really need to know I'm hoping to let it go for S$600 but price is always negotiable. This baby is barely a few weeks old with warranty and all, it is one of the best made british SS headamp available. I bought it for my interrim listening because was waiting delivery for my other headamp.

Just got delivery of my new souped-up Ear+ from Lloyd Peppard with a very rare Westinghouse 5751 - will try rolling it with a Sylvania Gold Pin 5751 very soon. Sitting on my office desk the Ear+ sounded fantastic straight-out-of-box with my Cyrus CD7Q driving my favorite Sennheiser HD580 Precision - headphone listening nirvana you know! BTW Dr Peppard has a few newly designed amp up for grabs, so go check out is web-site. I believe that all headphones should be treated with respect and driven with good headamps.

I've the opportunity the to listen to the Staxs at CES Winter but concluded that since I'm only listening to MP3s and some oldtime rock music, I'll better off with my lastest choice.

Oops, before I get carry away, the Naims are still up for sale, definitely not second-class, hoping and possibly to be given a new home to any headphone listening nut that will love the treasure her, in health or in sickness.......

Keep the enquries coming.

Thanks

I can't help but thread crap... but WOW! You live up to your SGH ID!