headphonecrazy

Anyone with any comments on Equinox cables

I have the Cardas Cable for my HD600 and I can safey say that IMHO they are worth it. I have a set of Equinox on their way to me. Will post once I have enough tme to run in the Equinox and do some AB comparisons

If you don't like the equinox...

Just receive my Stefan AudioArt Equinox for HD600 and K1000 cables.

After burn-in for 12 hours on the Equinox, my initial impressions are good. I like the balance better than Cardas. Mids are warmer, bass is more extended and better definition. Those who like the laid back sound of the HD600 will like the Equinox as it adds to the the HD600 strenghts. Those who fid the H600 "veil" will probbably prefer the Cardas which is more detailed in the highs. Personally, I don't hear any detail missing in the Equinox except that the highs may be more recessed but the detail is there. I like the soundstage of the Equinox too...more natural

So which one you're gonna keep?

Both ! So far I have not sold anything that I've bought. Hence my inventory of cables is growing not to mention headphones (including my 7 year old HD580) and headamps. I do need to unload some of my interconnect cables though

I think there are some lurking interests on ICs. Post a sale on the classifieds and see if these buyers emerge from hiding?