feather

Where to buy Shure sleeves?

Do you know if they have the clear and black sleeves and how much they're retailing for?

Thanks ... looks like I have to make another trip to SLS again rolleyes.gif

Hmmm I just called them ... I get what you mean about being a bit slow wacko.gif Asked them if they sell the sleeves and the guy mumbled "maybe tomorrow" cos they're closed. Asked them how much the sleeves cost and he kept mumbling "maybe tomorrow you can come" wacko.gif

Thanks lekquan ... this is the only lead besides going all the way to Woodlands rolleyes.gif

You got your westones already? I also tot of buying those shure tips. And yes, causeway point is kinda far for me too. I tot hung bros got, heng din go down. If Stereo can do mail order for eartips, that wil be good. Eartips are not very fragil or expensive, so it should be ok. POSB transfer.

And i'm looking at sharing shipping with someone else from another forum buying from earphonesolutions. If interested, maybe can hook-up.

Edited by afbug

Yup, got the Westones already, been listening to them non-stop headphone.gif I've tried the Comply tips and the bi-flange mod, bi-flange mod seems to give me a better seal, except it exerts pressure on my ear canals, I think my canals are getting widened because when I went back to the Comply tips, they feel loose blink.gif

So I'm looking for the Shure clear or black flex sleeves to try.

Yup, got the Westones already, been listening to them non-stop  headphone.gif I've tried the Comply tips and the bi-flange mod, bi-flange mod seems to give me a better seal, except it exerts pressure on my ear canals, I think my canals are getting widened because when I went back to the Comply tips, they feel loose blink.gif

So I'm looking for the Shure clear or black flex sleeves to try.

Hehe.....no more virgin ears liao. tongue.gif I am looking for the shure fit kit to try, but hard to find. If you want to buy from earphonesolutions, let me know. I emailed stereo a few weeks back and they only have the triflange and clear flex sleeves in stock.

But i can tell you that they're not very good. I tried with ex71 tips before. Seal wasn't too good but maybe i did not managed to make it stable on the nozzle.

Edited by afbug

Yeah tell me about it ... deflowered ears ohmy.gif They distract me when listening to music with them at work blush.gif

You're looking for the entire kit or just some sleeves? The fit kit is just a pair of foamies, clear and black sleeves in three different sizes.

I 'm looking for a pair of clear and black medium sleeves. The guy from Wailian whom I spoke to, did mumble that they have three types of sleeves ... but gotta see them for myself, he sounded a bit out of it. wacko.gif

If i can get the entire kit, it will be ideal cos i can try out the different sizes. If i'm not wrong, their medium is a bit bigger than ex71's medium.

If buy from eaphonesolutions, it comes in 3-5 pairs i think? And they dun have the trail kit. (3 sizes in a pack) I also want to buy the cheaper foam tips. (the one with cleaning tool)

You can get a feel of it by fitting a ex71 tip on your westones buy using the excess stem that you trimmed off from the triflange to hold it in place on the nozzle.

Damn ... I already threw away the excess stems blush.gif

So are you gonna order from earphoen solutions or look locally? I'll find out from Wailian if they have the fit kit when I drop by to look for my sleeves.