feather

Where to buy Shure sleeves?

Should be ording from earphonesolutions if things goes smoothly. Save me the trouble of going hunting for them and they might not even have what you're looking for. If you can get the fit kit, pls let me know. Thanks. smile.gif

Re: the Shure fit kit, is it usually retailed as a fit kit on its own, without the IEMs?

BTW, while Shure.com and earphonesolutions.com doesn't retail the fit kit, Shure.com DOES retail a fit kit for their QuietSpot mobile inline headsets, and they come with the sleeves that I assume are the same ones as those in the IEM's fit kit.

Maybe that's an alternative if you can't find the fit kit in Singapore or online. Can always email to enquire? Let us know if they're the same wink.gif

http://www.shurestore.com/quietspot/quiets...sories.html#KIT

Yes, without the IEMs. The fit kit for quietspot.....1 ear only leh. laugh.gif Must buy 2 sets and i dunno if they will fit their e1/e3/e5 IEMs.

Edit:

I realised the model number for quietspot sleeves are the same as e2's sleeves. So it will be too big for e1/e3 and westones.

Edited by afbug

Westone has to use the e3 tips right?

Yes, you're correct. So no go for e2 tips. You want to buy anything from earphonesolutions? I am ording some foam tips with some other guys. I invited them to this forum but i not sure if they will join.

Eh let you know later tonight can? I'm heading to SLS after work to check out Wailian. Will let you know if I see the fit kit as well.

Eh let you know later tonight can? I'm heading to SLS after work to check out Wailian. Will let you know if I see the fit kit as well.

asap hor. I'm not doing the ordering, so not sure when will the order be place.

Man ... Wailian only has the flex sleeves for e2. For e3, it's only flanges and foamies.

afbug, you wanna share some flex sleeves? I wanna get the clear and grey ones in medium size.

Arrggg!! The order was placed an hour ago. And i din order any clear or flex sleeves. ohmy.gif

No problem dude. These things hard to coordinate, like that time when I ordered the UM2s.

I might be able to get a pair of clear and grey medium sleeves off another forumer. He PMed me after seeing this thread party.gif

After you got those, tell me how it sound/results. Thanks man! headphone.gif

I email SHURE USA and they are friendly enough to send me some (3 different sizes) ultra soft sleeve for my E2C. They are comfortable but isolation sucks... worse then my SONY EX71 sleep.gif

It is something like those soft sleeve for the EX71 , panny HJE50 , sharp 33 type... Those silicon sleeve very poor in isolation one..

I would rank the sleeves as follow from the best isolation to the worse

-triple flange

-foam sleeve

-E2C clear hard sleeve

-SOft sleeve (from sony, Shure or other manufacture)