Stereo_Electronics

Larocco Headphone Amplifier

Sleek! But for that price, there are plenty other options, and it's quite bulky compared to portable offerings by other manufacturers.

Stereo_Electronic, do you have permission to directly link the images into SGH? If not please edit your post to leave links to the images only.

Believe it or not now you can have LaRocco PR-2 for only USD350 excluding shipping. Entitle for only first 20 buyers, get yourself one before it's too late!

p/s: Damn I just ordered a SM-3 V6 one day before he announced this X'mas sales. sleep.gif

Nvr mind I guess I will be happy with XIN amp. Those Opamp rolling and funky switches tell me that my usd350 is well spent. rolleyes.gif

I read quite a bit abt this on Head-Fi.

I'm just wondering.. the audio in jack is located at the bottom.. while the headphone jack is located at the top.

Isn't it rather inconvenient for a portable?

Actually I prefer that configuration - it's less clunky and is aesthetically more pleasing than having all the jacks on one end. Another reason could be that there were space constraints when Larry was designing the amp.

Actually I prefer that configuration - it's less clunky and is aesthetically more pleasing than having all the jacks on one end. Another reason could be that there were space constraints when Larry was designing the amp.

It's true that it looks less cluttered.

But quite inconvenient for portables cos most likely u dun lay the amp down sideways.

Anyway just find it rather weird..