Sign in to follow this  
N@Z

FYI - Koss KSC-35

For those of you who simply must have the original instead of the KSC-75, try getting them from:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Koss-KSC-35-Stereo-Hea...1QQcmdZViewItem

For the ultimate in portable listening directly from the headphone out of a good portable player unamped, this is still king of the hill for those on a tight budget.

wink.gif ya...that's the one...that's y i am asking if anyone buying things from usa via vpost because i am interested in getting it....so who interested in sharing?

I am interested, can add me in on it? But i dun have ebay account, so need to tong pang with someone. I got vpostusa, if want, can use my acc and share the shipping.

damn, these things sell like hot cakes....

ok, i have ebay account while afbug has a vpostusa account so that makes things easier.

latest update over ebay is 17 pieces left. so presently the order stands at 4: me, afbug, augustineRS, sigma.

if all of you agree to share the shipping and afbug agrees to using his account i will go and snatch it tomorrow afternoon and maybe afbug can help settle first? (lol...cooperating with you again afbug)

p.s: those who wants to join in and confirm won't back out last minute you can join in too holiday.gif

damn, these things sell like hot cakes....

ok, i have ebay account while afbug has a vpostusa account so that makes things easier.

latest update over ebay is 17 pieces left. so presently the order stands at 4: me, afbug, augustineRS, sigma.

if all of you agree to share the shipping and afbug agrees to using his account i will go and snatch it tomorrow afternoon and maybe afbug can help settle first? (lol...cooperating with you again afbug)

p.s: those who wants to join in and confirm won't back out last minute you can join in too holiday.gif

lol. Who are you? If you help us order, you have to pay on behalf of us? We transfer $ to you? If want, be fast, these things can sell like hotcakes. How much for 1 unit plus shipping within USA? It not free i think.

vpostusa shipping to SG i can pay 1st.

haha...we order ms1s together. different nick here... biggrin.gif

ok, i am fine with transfer cos i don't think i can foot the bill alone if the number of orders are huge.

ya....20+ hotcakes on sale.....tat's exp.... laugh.gif

hey, I am interested as well, please count me in. Thanks.

haha...we order ms1s together. different nick here... biggrin.gif

ok, i am fine with transfer cos i don't think i can foot the bill alone if the number of orders are huge.

ya....20+ hotcakes on sale.....tat's exp.... laugh.gif

Alamak so its you. lol. When you ordering? I will pm you my vpostusa address.

hi guys, the shipping is not free so have to factored that in. estimate shipping cost from the website from ebay to vpost is US$7 for single item. not sure for multiple items. still have vpost shipping. so please consider carefully before committing.

now on the list:

1) Me

2) afbug

3) sigma

4) augustineRS

5) yotiao

6) kkx2 x 2

7) yaufei

those who want or change their mind please update the list. i think i would close the order tomorrow 1200pm. I am afraid I can't take too many orders.