Sign in to follow this  
evil-zen

Grado and Freesystems wireless

N@Z,

From what I understand, its a wireless headphones set where the connnetion between source and amp isn't bound by a cable, right?

Sennheiser, Amphony has similar products for a fraction of the price. Sennheiser ones don't even need you to lug the amp around as its built into the headphones.

Freesystems aren't the only oens with such a product not to mention the huge price difference... *shrug*

Now what would be better would be a standalone wireless lossless transmission device that u can plug between any 2 components...

haha i posted this as i thought it would cost maybe around US$600. now who will buy such overpriced stuff? now it's S$6650 and i can get an oustanding speaker package with it. speakers don't even need wireless! ppth.gif

Edited by evil-zen

As the adv. stated as a limited edition, "reserved for a select few - those special individuals" it mean collectors only hahaha.... tongue.gif

Fish, I've never heard the Amphony nor the Freesystem but the wireless Senns though alot cheaper doesn't seem worth the asking price for the sound it produces. Refering to my experience listening to a friend's the RS85. I'm not saying it bad, just not good value.

Show me another wireless system with the same system used as the Freesystem then your argument stands. The others work on a different principle as described by others earlier. Hence my reference 'at it's intended purpose'.

It's amusing how we all wish there is a stand alone headphone, player or system but then we like spending money & adding things in between them. There I go again...

N@z,

They would have a very strong cause and reason to charge so much but from a me, a consumer, its a wireless cans set. I've never heard these nor the Senns so these might very well be worth the money... like comparing say Dynaudio Audience 52s against their flagship Confidence bookshelf.

Same size, application different quality.

Yep yes.gif

Eh blackight, this isn't the way to increase the number of posts!! For example, me chiding you in this post makes perfect reason! lol.gif

Edited by fishball79