Sign in to follow this  
Edwin

Where can I get these vacuum tubes?

may be can get the usde telefunken tube from wellaudio.. 60bucks each.

huangyong, the TFK at Well Audio is E88CC or ECC88???

which model is more suitable for the MJ?

i've tried switching b4, and i realised in the mj itself, different output tubes had quite distinct differences apart from input.

using 1 china 6n11 vs 1 eh tube, one channel was very much brighter and thinner sounding than the other

probably its the simplicity of the MJ design and a direct tube output -> earphone which results in quite audible changes.

gave me quite a problem when i was tube rolling, the sound's a combination of both a percentage of input tube and output tube

i've tried switching b4, and i realised in the mj itself, different output tubes had quite distinct differences apart from input.

using 1 china 6n11 vs 1 eh tube, one channel was very much brighter and thinner sounding than the other

probably its the simplicity of the MJ design and a direct tube output -> earphone which results in quite audible changes.

gave me quite a problem when i was tube rolling, the sound's a combination of both a percentage of input tube and output tube

Hmmm.. if the output tubes affects the sound in each channel, it's better to get a pair of matched tubes for outputs rite?

Hmmm.. if the output tubes affects the sound in each channel, it's better to get a pair of matched tubes for outputs rite?

Yes, try to ask the retailer to get a matched pair. Otherwise, you might experience channel imbalance owing to difference in gain.

Edited by Mackie