Sign in to follow this  
fishball79

What could be more time wasting than SGHeadphones?

Would you guys want a chatroom for SGHeadphone members to tok cock sing song?  

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

First off, apologises to those who vehemently disagree with me that chatting in SG Headphones is a waste of time. I think this would be fun and even more time wasting err... i mean interesting than the forum!

hm.. with the number of users right now?

and my answer would be no.

Too few people.. yes.. for a chatroom. perhaps I can only see a few people online at the same time. Maybe I will only see you lol...

the rest like naz, rameish and all are not really into 'chit-chattin' I believe.. they are more for serious stuffs.. headphones and all.

In addition, isn't it good not to have the chatroom? so that I can 'sss...ppppp...aaa..mmmm' lol.giflol.giflol.gif !!

I will only joing if there are females there.

P.s.

I didn't vote because I didn't understand the last part of the sentence!

mmmmauahahahha!!!

I gotta sign up with kylie nickname.. and join the chatroom .. naughty.gif

Edited by Guyferd

Nahh... use 'Guy'lie lol.gif

.. guylie...

sounds like 'girlie'...

eyyyy... girl no.gif

N@Z,

As chatting is real time and temporal, it'd provide a different medium on which we can communicate. It might bring down the amount of OT-ing as assuming the chat room is popular and most would hang around, people with minor queries about a thread could ask in the chatroom instead. Some shy forum participants might find it less embarassing to ask questions they might think is too newbish, etc.

There. Thats what my last sentence meant smile.gif

I vote for the availability of chat room albeit we don't have a large pool of active members. It's quite difficult to communicate via posts when a few chappies "speak" at the same time.

fishball,

good suggestion down there. But looking at the number of users online.. I doubt that the chatroom will ever be full. Instead, I think they can just pm the more senior member to ask about something(advice on buying equipments) incase they are too shy.

It's just not very effective to have a forum where most of the time it will be empty. unless there is someone who can be there for at least 10 hours a day, which is quite impossible.

I can be online from 3 o clock all the way to 12 , but then I am not very experienced you see.. so what we need is active chatters who are qualified to give suggestions in this hobby. Unless all you want is off topic and chit chat tok cock.. then I think I am qualified lah lol.giflol.gif

who can i date out after chatting? tongue.gif i m able/highly possible/very likely/perhaps able to do that at yahoo "single and looking" chat rm or some other chatroom heehee laugh.gif

IMHO PM and BBS format is sufficient for forum of this nature, i mean serious in nature. Even our Guyferd tongue.gif is rather serious when participating in serious audio disscusion. my -2ct.

yeah.. of course I know when I need to contribute and when to play tongue.gif

hehee..

when my opinion is needed concerning any of the gears I've experience of I will not hesitate to give. Plus my wealth of experience in audio is being accumulated the more I participate. More than just lurking around yes.gif

on a more joking note.. when was I seen serious , charismatic?

heheee.. lately I couldn't remember any of my post being so 'serious' lol.gif

Works on Mac's Safari (Netscape variant)