Sign in to follow this  
N@Z

The Never Ending or Not Related Thread

Wahhaha My Big tub of Blueberry ice cream have arrive ... enjoy lol.giflol.giflaugh.gif

I broke my glasses, darn it! No, I didn't sit on it!

Reopening my warehouse on the rest of my LP collection. Shucks, I underestimated the nos and I'm running out of space!

hmm...time to roll....beware of my upcoming assessment, assignment and final exam, FYP TOR, and many many more....be scared but be prepared..nothing else can beat u down...unless u give yourself up.

agree or not?most of the time mindset plays the most important part in everything u do. if u dun change your mindset then nothing can be done wink.gif

life is full of obstacles, one after another. sleep.gif

Today is a rainy day in Singapore. sleep.gif

no.gif

Sigh...

sent off another guy to the detention barracks...

this time it was a friend....

may HAve a chance to pass my maths paper 2 liao!! yeah.gifyeah.gifbeer.gifbeer.gif

Got my D-777 today!!! almost blew up my speakers(ok, exaggerated). Even line out also so loud.

The only thing I can comment on is the clear soundstage allowing left-to-right images to sound like they are just in front of you (eg plane flying from left to right) and tight and punchy bass. The mids also very clear, making vocals sound real.

Edited by lekguan

dammit.. someone take my etys.. I need the money to fund for my upcoming amp next year tongue.gif