Sign in to follow this  
N@Z

The Never Ending or Not Related Thread

I remember bass ain't bass until you've heard them plucking yourself, but by some divined intervention I landed a 2kg Sea Bass. How the hell you expect to strum that tongue.gif

No midrange is ever better than the vocals, but when the diva sings, you know how good your system can be : Patricia Barber... wink.gif

Mod edit:

Sorry Tee default, that was related. Nice to fianlly see you back though!

Edited by N@Z

whahaa a.. w00t.gif finish my "o"s level art Work after 8 months waahha lol.gif ... i feel Great !!!! laugh.giflaugh.gif lets kicking.gifkicking.gif

What a beautiful Saturday afternoon! holiday.gif

Whahaa aaa laugh.gif .... hobby art gallery wub.gif ... having member day tomorrow yeah big sales w00t.gif and ..... door gift kicking.gif ... wahaha ..... whistling.gif Sorry only members lol.giflol.giflol.gifnaughty.gifnaughty.gif go rape the shop liao ! cheong arr innocent.gif

i want to join the competition but my photographic skills not up to the standard..sigh...but maybe i can just anyhow take three photos and send them in for competition..anyway..it's not professional phptpgraphic competition tongue.gif

SACD rocks! w00t.gif

my form teacher just called me and ask me to come back to school..

what the hell...

somemore I've planned to skip school till the last day(which is on 17th) rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

sigh...

This not-related-at-all thread has proven that it's easier to have OT than to stick to 1 topic in a thread. 700 replies in total yes.gif

Look at the must-be-related thread, only 52 replies in total no.gif

cool laugh.gif nights all of ya ... sweets dreams ... and rest welll take care the weather not good this few days drink a lot of water !!!! kicking.gif

N3w laugh.gifyawn.gif

Blind dates are so awkward and weird in a sense... sheesh my friend set me up with one and i think it turned out disastrous.

We're like so incompatible...

My son's 6th Birthday on 11th October.

0076.jpg

I know I am at the risk of being defaulted(if I got defaulted at the end of the page means I can post at the next fresh page rite? tongue.gif:P)..

but nevermind tongue.gif

Such a cute bday cake wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

winnie the pooh blush.gifblush.gifblush.gif

Edited by Blues