Sign in to follow this  
afbug

KOSS SportaPro

ya...i might be able to join if my schedule permits....i also eyeing the dt btw afbug... laugh.gif

gahmen bonus coming huh..can whack a bit.... biggrin.gif

Bought any new toys? AKG? I think the Beyer is quite value for $$$. headphone.gif I still attracted to 595 but have to listen to the DT 1st.

BTW, did the SP headband give you guys any problems? They pull a couple of my hair out everytime i take them off. blink.gif But works very good with KSC75 drivers, esp Zep mod version. headphone.gif The extra foam very comfy. lol.

Can we set a date and time 1st? I'm avaliable on most weekday evenings but have to confirm the date.

ya..sometimes my hair also gana pulled out... dry.gif

no new toys at the moment, eyed the 595 b4 but found out not very to my liking when i test them out at tangs. found them nice but well...a bit boring....dun have much intensive listening to though..

try squalle's dt briefly. not bad, the vocals. but i think will give it a better listen at AA.

Come on, set a date! lol. Next week?

I think some members from headfi recable their Koss with HD650's cable. But dunno how is it.

And ya, 595 can be a little boring, even 555 is a littler punchier. Its quite refine and flat sounding but versatile i guess.