Sign in to follow this  
afbug

KOSS SportaPro

I should be there since 130pm, till 6pm maybe

but I cant be with you guys all the time

there will be time that I gonna be free, i.e. in between the events

Hmm..... I cannot confirm now. Might not be able to make it. Maybe i sms Zep and you tomorrow. headphone.gif

lol...maybe we should start a koss fan club or sportapro fan clubs huh...and organise some recabling events or stuff like tat... laugh.gif

anyway, i am keen to recable the SPs too...maybe after a bit more listening to...find the vocals to be too thin at times...

errmm

after the event, I met Zeph

I brought my standard sporta pros, he brought his recabled one

and I let him try

He confirmed that there's some amount of volume increase due to recabling. about SQ, couldnt compare as the listening session was done at noisy place LOL

so maybe we'll meet again to try comparing again

Ok, maybe next weekend? At somewhere quieter. headphone.gif Koss fan club? President=Kross? lol.gif

Library bad choice unless its the lobby, but I don't think the lobby will be too quiet at all.

Hmmm, maybe the rooftop resting place atop of Bras Basah Complex if we're meeting in the City area again? The place where I met afbug to audition his different earphones. Its quite peaceful there smile.gif

Ah yes, thats quite a good place. Quiet and windy too! headphone.gif Hey i might want to go SLS and get the X5 too.

Hmm, OT but if you wanna get the X5, watch out for the Rockbox OS being ported to the X5.

The bootloader is running, now what's left is the main body smile.gif

Hmm, OT but if you wanna get the X5, watch out for the Rockbox OS being ported to the X5.

The bootloader is running, now what's left is the main body smile.gif

Whats that? I admit i din research about the X5 man. Just trust your reccomendation!

So next Sunday? Kross coming?

Sunday my time quite flexible. Prefer afternoon la, so can sleep late. yes.gif What time you can? Have to see what time Zep and Kross can make it if he wants to come too.

BTW, how much is your DT880? Which will be the better buy? HD595 at $255 or DT880?

Edited by afbug

errm dunno

that u gotta try out

for Sunday since 1230pm till end of event I cant leave PS

the most in between I can talk to you guys, but no way I can leave