Sign in to follow this  
qisahn

interest check: cx300/ep630/razer m100

I guess u guys know what i'm driving at. Btw the last bit can be found here. http://www.razerpro.com/

I believe i've found the OEM manufacturer behind these earphones.

Hands up who is interested in a a set? no logo one.

Quality yet to test, but i highly believe it is the same. for the convenience of this thread, we assume yes. anyway, no reason not to as they make these for the other companies! warranty wise and such. do not worry. those who have dealt w me before shld have faith in my integrity. i'll promise the same warranty treatement as all other companies of this earphone.

the only problem i'm faced w now is quantity.

yes. a large quantity (very large) needs to be filled.

Tentatively, retail price is $50.. if i manage to pull it off

who here is interested?

once again, assume everything same as "branded" ones, less the brand only.

count me in, i guess 50 bucks is still worth a try, problem is we gonna find someone with the cx300 to compare with.

I'm interested if the build quality and sound quality are the same as those from senn , creative and razer yes.gif

for the purpose of response testing, assume it is =]

ok. confirmed.

i'll be bringing these in..

from the same factory which does the earphones for senn, creative and razer. =] quality wise, it is the the same as them.. =]

stay tuned. price is very likely fixed @ $39.90. With the 2 sets of extra caps (diff sizes).

Oh.. with an additional freebie to go along =]

ETA early June. fresh from the factory =] With 1 year 1 to 1 exchange warranty =]

of course. more details to follow when nearing the launch =]

Edited by qisahn

Some questions.....

If 3 earphones, creative ep-630, senn cx300, razerpro m100 have quite different specifications, like different freq response, SPL, power output ( razer only rated 20mw ) can they still sound the same?

In regards to "coming from the same factory", is purely assumption or you're certain?

Price is good if its $39.90 though.....