Sign in to follow this  
variablefeedback

Recommend headphone with out-of-the-head sou

The custom Beyers are nice. But choosing the perfect colour combination isn't too easy. I personally find colours like highlighter yellow with red and black hideous... tongue.gif

The custom Beyers are nice. But choosing the perfect colour combination isn't too easy. I personally find colours like highlighter yellow with red and black hideous... tongue.gif

At least, they allow you to customise to your preference. At a fee of cause! yes.gif And it will easily bleach the $500 mark. lol.gif

Its like the nike shoe. lol.

At least, they allow you to customise to your preference. At a fee of cause! yes.gif And it will easily bleach the $500 mark. lol.gif

huh? Which Nike shoe allows cutomisation?

huh? Which Nike shoe allows cutomisation?

Or is it adidas? The one that you can choose some colour and have your name on it. But it was some time back. Dun think they have it now. OT liao.

Edited by afbug

happy.gif Seeerrriiioouusslllyyy...OT and I don't mean overtime. Lets get away from smelly shoes and back to cans. laugh.gif