Sign in to follow this  
Sipher

FYI : Rotel RCD-930AX CD player for sale at $100

saw the following ad at Singnet Classifieds

"Price: $100.00

Description: Selling a Rotel RCD-930AX CD player in Good condition,smooth and warm sounding player,selling at only $100,please note set does NOT come with remote as i have misplaced it,call 9099 9917 to demo "

user posted image

Edited by Sipher

hey good for those beginner!! someone.. quick.. not a bad deal. Old as it may seems, I believe you can still negotiate and go down to like 70-80?

not bad for a starter!

Risk in a purchase of old cdps is the availability of lens pickup. If parts are not available, the cdp will turn to scrap once the lens reaches the end of its life span. Perhaps, U should call rotel service center to check if the lens are available.

Edited by Mackie

This unit probably uses a CDM4-19 I think. If so it's a difficult part to get (but not impossible). Do check before buying please. Also when someone says there no remote it usually means there's somthing else wrong - to verify just bring any philips/marantz remote to check - if it does not do the basic functions the remote sensor is dying/dead but that may not be the only problem. Take care, that's all.