Sign in to follow this  
Stereo_Electronics

Good durains?

Tekong durians are the best.. beats the crap out of the D24, XO and what have you... but there was another variety that I tried on Fraser Hill from this man that was selling it off his motorbike.. damn good also sia.. its called "hong2 xia2" (hanyu pinyin) or something like that.. flesh is thick and creamy, very pungent too.. wah pianz.. salivate liao..

I though it was hard liquor and durians that dun mix.. beer should be ok.. helps to cool down the heatiness...

Oh yah, by the way, long time ago when I NS at Tekong, 3 of us ate 20 over durians, durians hor, not seeds ah... for dinner.. after that almost died man.. can feel the heat building up from your chest onwards..

Edited by Tetsusaiga

Now is durian season rite?

Aron, I feel so sorry for you lah. You work so hard until got no chance to look around you and see all the durian sellers touting the Malaysian durians. So, YES! It is the durian season now. Go get them quick. :lol::lol::lol:

As a matter of fact, there is and I can even smell it from here. www.SED.nut.sg. kekekekekeke.......

fongalv: It was meant to be a joke (www.Stereo-Electronics-Durian.nut(me nuts).sg

There's a pretty honest durian seller down at WOODGROVE (near Marsiling), just outside the 7-eleven, his durians are strictly from Malaysia. Good stuff.