Sign in to follow this  
nakedtoes

Who has recieved their GS-1000??

they think that BURN IN = DEREASING THE PLAYER'S LIFE SPAN + WASTING ELECTRICITY....... 

Hehe I don't mind bruning the GS1000 for you , bring it to me. laugh.gif

x 2 biggrin.gif

as far as i know, the HP1 is a one of a kind phone right?? anyone in Singapore owns one??

I would love to have them and would get them without hesitation but the probem is that you don't see many people/no one selling them even on the FS forums over at headfi/audigon...even if i do, they'll be snapped up in a jiffy...

Most probably around the same price as the GS-1000's since they're so rare. What's more is that I'll feel more comfortable in paying 1.7k for something that's made out of metal and has adjustable and lockable mechanisms at the cup swivel area than wood... But AFAIK, the GS1000 has its earcup holders made out of metal and not plastic...(that's what I heard someone say...)

Not pay GST on the spot and receive it? Faster go and pay! tongue.gif

Hmmmz, I told todd about it. Its pretty strange. Do you think they would open up the package? This is getting me very very frustrated....

Yeah....I paid tax for my SA5000 when it came. It was something like $16.... This item plus shipping is around $1050 USD so tax is gonna be high....