Sign in to follow this  
nakedtoes

Who has recieved their GS-1000??

Nope, Todd only ships within the CONUSA. I've got an address over there so he shipped them over there and got them shipped here again.

I believe Todd ships worldwide. He's a great guy.

Not Grado. John Grado maintains a tight control on the distribution channels for his products. The only way to get the GS-1000 is to wait for local distributors to start selling them, or to get someone who has a US address to help you purchase them.

I would suspect so. Afterall, it's a USA address so he wouldn't be violating the terms set by John Grado. The best way to find out is to email Todd with your order and see if he's willing to process it.

There's people over at the states receiving them already. I've already received mine over at the states. I'll get them sent over to me by tonight.

Guys, he doesn't ship to any Singapore or worldwide address. Thats it. I guess VPost will work since its an American address.

There's people over at the states receiving them already. I've already received mine over at the states. I'll get them sent over to me by tonight.

Envy............ sleep.gif

But of course, I'am sort of like ready for any chances that they might not be the sound I'am looking for. For example the HF-1. Its a great sounding can with the involment and lovely impact but it doesn't sound refined. As in its nice here and there but far from being perfect....That is of course in terms of SQ and Built...

At that pricepoint, the HF-1 is unlikely to be perfect. But the GS-1000 costs 5x as much, and naturally, expectations would be considerably higher. Do share with us your impressions after you receive them.