Sign in to follow this  
Kippei

Who is going down to Jaben on SAT?

maybe you can? its only closed to friends and relatives of jaben? not closed to fellow competitors?

haha think they have a terms and conditions that probably says "the management holds rights to award the prizes... etc" haha something like that. tongue.gif

Edited by fallraen

7. SGHeadphones.net reserves the right to reject any claims without giving any explaination.

It's the forum that reserves the right, so in theory, you can "make" yourself eligible or disqualified. tongue.gif

How about protocols? There must be the right or wrong thing to do is it not? Even if there are no explicit rules. No different from grabbing at the buffet table. But then again, people will do what they want to do.

How about protocols? There must be the right or wrong thing to do is it not? Even if there are no explicit rules. No different from grabbing at the buffet table. But then again, people will do what they want to do.

Sigh, we live in a world of moral relativity where there seems to be no fixed answer when we need one. tongue.gif

so wat time are you all gonna be there?

The draw is at 4p.m., so it should be around that time, unless the rest decides otherwise. wink.gif

haha we all should come in like a standard coloured t-shirt or something. its so gonna be funny, like those secondary school outing yay!

maybe we should have a SGHeadphones.net T-shirt or something.... print like a "God-like" headphone graphic on the shirt. and maybe have a tag line like "where headphones unite".

or maybe like the moderators should host a T-shirt design competition? haha its gotta be a audiophile related shirt. then we could wear it when we have gatherings hur hur..... :S icon_back2topic.gif i'll be there with a friend at 3+pm laugh.gif

haha we all should come in like a standard coloured t-shirt or something. its so gonna be funny, like those secondary school outing yay!

maybe we should have a SGHeadphones.net T-shirt or something.... print like a "God-like" headphone graphic on the shirt. and maybe have a tag line like "where headphones unite".

or maybe like the moderators should host a T-shirt design competition? haha its gotta be a audiophile related shirt. then we could wear it when we have gatherings hur hur..... :S icon_back2topic.gif i'll be there with a friend at 3+pm laugh.gif

Wa....... I'm just thinking of designing membership cards.

Good suggestion. biggrin.gif Never organise any competition before, so lucky draw is the first thing we tried.

After this lucky draw is over, we may consider doing T-Shirt. smoke.gif

Wa....... I'm just thinking of designing membership cards.

Good suggestion. biggrin.gif Never organise any competition before, so lucky draw is the first thing we tried.

After this lucky draw is over, we may consider doing T-Shirt. smoke.gif

We need a logo first? I tot of this sometime back but got no design idea. tongue.gif Or just sgHeadphones?

hey membership cards are a good idea too smile.gif the designer of the chosen design gets a free membership! hahaha oh man this should be in another part of the forums. perhaps the admin/mods can start a thread smile.gif

icon_back2topic.gif I'll be there.

Btw where to drop the slip ah? A box inside Jaben?

ya, i was just at Jaben this afternoon. Wilson has a couple of cardboard boxes; 1 for Grand Draw, 1 for Warm-up Draw smile.gif

[off-topic]i should have posted more... sigh... maybe i should just post junk until i reach the 50 posts limit tongue.gif[/off-topic]

So how many copies must we print? My printer no working. But lucky Zep is helping me. beer.gif

Oh I think members with 50 post and more will go into grand draw. I got more than 50 already. Its sure good to be more active in the forums. yeah.gif

Edited by afbug

Sigh, we live in a world of moral relativity where there seems to be no fixed answer when we need one.

The company I work for exhibit their products all over the world. One of the unwritten rules is when we walk around the exhibition halls and we are at a competitor's stand, we keep a respectable distance. It was difficult for the new trainees who joined our company to understand why. Perhaps it is the ISO concept where everything is cast in stone. And yes, many things in life do not have fixed answers.

Got an idea for T-shirt design - pic of big muscular guy wearing the huge Stax headphones looking belligerently at a small puny guy (can see only back of puny guy's head) wearing earbuds. The speech balloon says "Mine is bigger than yours!!". rolleyes.gif