Sign in to follow this  
krenzx

Audio Technica Ck7

Don't really think this is the right sub-forum. You may get more replies if you post it in the protable audio section. Don't really get what you mean by "fit". If by "fit " you mean the sleeve (the rubbery part), you shpuld be able to et them at Jaben or Stereo Electronics. Not too sure whether CK7 sleeves are carried though.

I think that is a picture of a modified bi-flange... they don't come with the CK7 :)

that is UE SF biflange tip... so far i only noe Zeph, Afbug and me haf it. but since SE bought in UE SF series, and dey sell those UE silicon tips, dey might sell dis biflange tips. but mod is needed b4 it will fit ur CK7

Edited by theory_87

One of Zeph's super customs again... haha.. btw whats that bottle of solution you use to clean your tips called? Some Antispetics? May i know the medical name for it? Thanks.

One of Zeph's super customs again... haha.. btw whats that bottle of solution you use to clean your tips called? Some Antispetics? May i know the medical name for it? Thanks.

Methylated Spirit.

Its a surgical antiseptic :)

wow. theory_87, you got 10k+ posts in the hwz forum. oooo. my fingers are so tempted to set it to ZERO

hahahaha. kidding...

Edited by yongchris

no lah... coz my interest is so wide tt i post in diff sub forum... my hobby all need $ de.. sad... handphone, digicam, mp3, IEM... haiz... broke le...

Methylated Spirit.

Its a surgical antiseptic :)

and it wad i use to light pressure lamp.. hee... i NPCC de mah...

gee... NPCC teach you how to make arson fire ah...? :D