Sign in to follow this  
ralli`fto

Finally got my custom earmolds (Small review)

well......if you ask nicely.......NO. hahaha. the glitter was the wrong color lah. i asked for glitter thinking that all glitter was silver (i was expecting silver to make it inconspicuous yet special) but no, not all glitter is silver. so i ended up having to put candy into my ears. haha. but after hearing the sound, it didn't really bother me anymore lah. until i pull them out and see them again. haha

Your customs looks pretty cool. I think dats wat Wilson would like eh. He keeps saying i should have gone for glitter everytime i pop into his shop. Hahaha.

heng i'm nt use Westone IEM.. else my wallet cfm burn a big hole...

i tot your wallet contains INFINTE POWER!

you always buy this buy that, IC, LDM+ some amp, your imported AL iem (can't rmb the name)

POWEEERRRRRR~~~!!!

RARR~!

Mai crap! Westone can make earmolds for your iM716. Just shoot them an email, get your impressions done, and send them together with your earphones. :P

Mai crap! Westone can make earmolds for your iM716. Just shoot them an email, get your impressions done, and send them together with your earphones. :P

Yar lor! Westone makes earmolds for quite a number of IEMs sia. Your iM716 sure no problem so go ahead and burn a big hole in your wallet and get a pair of earmolds done. :whistle:

Edited by ralli`fto

i tot your wallet contains INFINTE POWER!

you always buy this buy that, IC, LDM+ some amp, your imported AL iem (can't rmb the name)

POWEEERRRRRR~~~!!!

RARR~!

no lah.. i only a poly student... haven even enter ns yet.. haha.. all the stuff i use my attachment allowance to buy one.. lucky my allowance quite high.. but attachment end le.. meaning no $$$

wa... dun psycho me... hee... my IEM will nt leave me.. wahaha... im716 sticking out already... i can imaging how much it will stick out if i use custom mold...