Sign in to follow this  
ralli`fto

Finally got my custom earmolds (Small review)

Well... i tried the ER6i i didn't like it at all... Think mayb cause i'm kinda of a basshead and the ER6i was realli lacking in the bass department but i must admit they are detailed. I had abit of problem with the biflanges as they kinda hurt when i try to insert them deeper to get better isolation so decided to get the customs and boy am i glad i got them. Painfree enjoyment of wonderful music.

LOL ... i saw the bottle of OTO-EASE ... and it says ear lubricant ... and soon , all my friends started thinking dirty ... :lol: ... LOL ... really want to get the UM1 fast and then save up for the UM2 and 5G ipod that i have missed for so long ... You made me jealous ... :ppth:

Use it on a ER4, its really like KY jelly. :lol: Can go deep deep easily. So shiok. :smoke:

Well... i tried the ER6i i didn't like it at all... Think mayb cause i'm kinda of a basshead and the ER6i was realli lacking in the bass department but i must admit they are detailed. I had abit of problem with the biflanges as they kinda hurt when i try to insert them deeper to get better isolation so decided to get the customs and boy am i glad i got them. Painfree enjoyment of wonderful music.

LOL ... i saw the bottle of OTO-EASE ... and it says ear lubricant ... and soon , all my friends started thinking dirty ... :lol: ... LOL ... really want to get the UM1 fast and then save up for the UM2 and 5G ipod that i have missed for so long ... You made me jealous ... :ppth:

Use it on a ER4, its really like KY jelly. :lol: Can go deep deep easily. So shiok. :smoke:

LOL ... suddenly this thread become so ... err ... obscene

where to buy OTO-EASE huh?

You can get it at Jaben. I got the Westone Deluxe Case so it came with it but i believe they do sell them individually.

question: do you have to apply the otoease just once in a while(on the earpiece?) or you have to apply it everytime before insertion?

I apply it just once in awhile. As long as either your customs or ears still have a little OtoEase left on them then you should not need to apply.

Edited by ralli`fto

Left over lub in your ears should be ok as they are kinda anti bacterial. But when i wun b using the customs for a period of time, i'll juz use a tissue or a cloth to clean out my ears.

hi, i'm someone from HK~ :D

this post is quite interesting 2 me coz it's my first time to see someone ordered earmold from westone( iem brands instead of local audiologist..) & i would like to know something...=p

Qs:

- SG$199 included the shipping & ear impression cost already or not ?? :blink:

- why buy the custom earmolds from Westone instead of local audiologist ??

( coz in HK there are 2 or more audiologists are quite used to our order for ear impression for custom made series & earmold for universal fit IEMs of all brands...it makes me quite curious if westone's custome is really better or not~ =) )

Happy Listening~ :holiday:

anyone else made the earmolds? post your reviews and pictures please? i saw quite a number of envelopes for colleciton at jaben when i collected mine. =)

anyone else made the earmolds? post your reviews and pictures please? i saw quite a number of envelopes for colleciton at jaben when i collected mine. =)

You also did customs?? Why dun u post a review too? What colour did u do yours in?

You also did customs?? Why dun u post a review too? What colour did u do yours in?

His is quite nice. Like candy lol. :P