Sign in to follow this  
haxyer

MO: little dot 2+

Wah, still not out yet ah? Hands itchy, legs itchy.... starting to get heart palpitations....

guys i just recieve notification for GST and duties.

they need proof to show the values. will i need to show them the forum post or just show them a list of items and the values set at $400 ?.

they said that print out the confirmation slips printed from website of internet portal. i can make a reciept that has value lower than 400 too right ?

i told yang to label it as gift, why still kenna tax ah ?

can go there and complain anot

As Yang to give you a "true" invoice for declaration lor. Priced at USD10 each lor.

ai yo... how sial... must we pay more? i just wanna get it really sooon.... does anyone mind adding abit more for the gst? or is the gst alot?

the shipping itself got counted into taxable amount ? shipping is around 200 dollars like that

gst if share only a few dollars only, not even $5.

i try to get half day off tomorrow and settle this thing.

Edited by haxyer

If have to pay GST, it should be okay. Probably only less than $5. Think it is hard to convince them that that quantity of goods would qualify as gifts. Guess it would only work if you are shipping one or two items.

ok, its because inside the shipment got reciept, thats why kenna tax. i will go fetch the goods tomorrow if i can take half day off

wah upset man.... he could have just sent a soft copy for you to print out. oh well.... please inform us if we need to chip in the gst payments. i'd be glad to help out, after all you're the one who help us with the m.o. :) i hope to collect my ld2 soon :)

once mr yang send the invoice to my email, i will go collect it. if after 530 then he sent me, i will collect it tml 830am