Sign in to follow this  
haxyer

MO: little dot 2+

first charge is best for 4 hours and after that 2.5 hrs each time u charge. the flaw is there is no charging indicator.

the LDM+ has a circuit to stop charging after it is full, so it dosent matter if you over charge it.

Thanks for the advice.

Wow, it's so cheap yet, it is got to have over-charging protection circuit .... very worth it man !!!! :party:

tnx man... gt it frm u juz now... tonite gg to burn in...

4 people has collected it so far. i think they must be enjoying their LDM+

i no time to enjoy.. too bz... now gg for napfa test le... the sound silmilar to my crossroad hp1... even size oso the same... but the bass impact is nt so much... i will let it burn in 1st b4 i make any comment...

Edited by theory_87

i'm surprised that there is a very audible hiss when i plug my UM2 into the LDM+ with no source connected. i'm curious, cos i'm already having the unit with lower gain. even stranger is that the hissing is loudest at a slight turn of the knob (from the on/off position) and then becomes softer as the knob is turned to increase volume. finally, at the maximum vol position the hiss disappears...

when i have a source (iPod + lineout) connected, the hissing becomes very audible with the knob at lowest and at maximum volume; hissing is faint (but audible nonetheless) at somewhere near the middle position. all observations were made with the whole set up running on battery power.

err can anyone explain if this is normal? paiseh, this is my first amp, you see.

i'm surprised that there is a very audible hiss when i plug my UM2 into the LDM+ with no source connected. i'm curious, cos i'm already having the unit with lower gain. even stranger is that the hissing is loudest at a slight turn of the knob (from the on/off position) and then becomes softer as the knob is turned to increase volume. finally, at the maximum vol position the hiss disappears...

when i have a source (iPod + lineout) connected, the hissing becomes very audible with the knob at lowest and at maximum volume; hissing is faint (but audible nonetheless) at somewhere near the middle position. all observations were made with the whole set up running on battery power.

err can anyone explain if this is normal? paiseh, this is my first amp, you see.

Similar experience on hissing sound too. Is this normal?

Got the LDM+! Not bad at all. Worth every cent! Can someone create a new thread for discussions at Portable or home forum so haxyer can close this? This is classifieds, so better discuss at a proper subforum. :beer: Meanwhile, I'll burn in my set. Now its running on Chinese power. lol.

Edit:

Ok so I created one!

http://www.sgheadphones.net/index.php?showtopic=5157

Edited by afbug

Just got mine! :P Cant wait to go home and try it out!

it seems that the hissing is due to high gain. although the gain has been lowered, i guess the um2 is too sensitive and picked up the sound. is there a difference in sound when u use the um2 with amp and without amp ?

Once again, I'd like to thank haxyer for providing this MO...the amp is awesome!!! Thanks for taking the time to wait for me...damn school :D

thanks for the mo! i'm testing it now! it seems that i might need a new RCA to mini cable.