Sign in to follow this  
haxyer

MO: little dot 2+

haxyer: U might already have thought of this, ask the buyers to pay the excess charges (GST) when they collect the amp. No one with a wee bit of intelligence will believe your shipment is a gift owing to the large quantity. I suggest you follow their procedures as you wouldn't wanna run foul with the law. Anyhow, the duties payable is a small amount, even to students. I reckon those involved in the power buy have no complaints since their "loved ones" are already within grasp? :)

ahahaha gift for all my family members. anyway the gst is

5% of $140 for LD2+ is $7. So $7 extra.

5% of $53 for LDM+ is $2.65. So 2.65 extra.

Total got 5 LD2+, so is $35

Total got 18 LDM+, so is $$47.70

Total GST is approx $82.70

and there is an extra $25 admin and handling fees which i will pay for it. so you guys just need to top up the gst.

lol. After the MO closed, I took a look at the list again and realised the amount is big and the box is going to be of some size. I knew GST is unavoidable and I dunno how haxyer is going to get the box home lol. Anyway, I've calculated.

5% of $140 for LD2+ is $7. So $7 extra.

5% of $53 for LDM+ is $2.65. So $2.65 extra.

Total got 5 LD2+, so is $35

Total got 18 LDM+, so is $$47.70

Total GST is approx $82.70

LDM+ owners, its extra $2.65. LD2+ owners, its extra $7.

Calculate it another way:

5 X $140 = $700

18 X $53 = $954

Total value is $1654. 5% of $1654 is $82.70.

Edit: Wah lao, copy my calculations! The $25 admin can split?

Edited by afbug

I agree with Mackie, best not risk avoiding paying GST, might end up getting fined which will be worse. The GST amount to be paid depends on what conversion rate customs uses so could be a bit more or a bit less.

if you all want to share the admin also i dont mind. if dont want then i pay lor

btw its 6 LD2+, got 1 last minute join in

Edited by haxyer

if you all want to share the admin also i dont mind. if dont want then i pay lor

btw its 6 LD2+, got 1 last minute join in

Got last min? So got 24 different persons in total. Each pay $1 more for the admin fees? You absorb the last dollar. :P

total for LD2+ owners is approx $8

total for LDM+ owners is approx $3.65

My suggestion is split the admin fees. If dun want to split, of cause i dun mind! :smoke:

I know how cumbersome it is to be in charged of power buys, especially from overseas. Therefore you shouldn't be short changed in any way.

I know how cumbersome it is to be in charged of power buys, especially from overseas. Therefore you shouldn't be short changed in any way.

Ya, I agree too... There's no reason y u should absorb all the extra charges incurred by yourself!

Edited by Wicked

we will all share together... evryone sure will agree... =)

I am for it .... haxyer has done us all the favour, should not ask him to bear all the additional cost / GST.

Thanks, Haxyer ...

just sms me when its ready for collection. I am fine with paying the extra cost. u are doing us a big favor for this MO and its unreasonable for u to incur the extra cost. :D

:yes: no problem de as long as can take the thing dun mind paying more i mean look haxyer isnt charging us more on this MO it is just unfair for him to pay for us......isnt it?