Sign in to follow this  
dle4e_2005

Im716 reviews wif pictures

Wah he is really THE man. Confident and brave to do it. If me, I'll :sweat: Very neatly done. :thumbup:

haha... i went LHS... but they refuse to do for me so i went to SE and get the jacks... i also bought quite some Heat shrink tube...

erm.... y did they refuse?? weird...

btw... i haf a qn... u guyzZ hear ur iM716 over e ear rt?? i can seem to keep it over my ear(tried wearin it lk e e3c)... it keeps droppin off e sides as the earpiece srick qt far out....

been wearin it e norm way eversince i bought it... but e microphonics are qt irritatin when u wore tees as i carn clip e controls anyw...

any suggestions/pics for advise?? :helpsmilie:

are you still using the eartips that came with it??

If yes,change to other tips now.

can try out them at Jaben and SE.

erm im using shre soft flex... and soakin the tri-flange in body lotion... :call:

erm... i think im not being clear in my above reply... when i wear the earphones e e3c wear... e cable will slip off e side of y ears... does tt happen to ur cables??

Congrats to all the people who have gotten their im716!

Amazon runs out of im716 already.

Cheapest now from their third party seller which sells at about US$99 + US shipping + Vpost = about SING$200.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00...8345532?ie=UTF8

Do you guys loop the wires behind your ears?

sometimes yes(while walking) and sometime no(while in the MRT)...

Edited by dle4e_2005

Do you guys loop the wires behind your ears?

Hi, saw you at jaben just now. i demo to you how to loop over the ear already. do give your impression on it after you get yours. than you can correctly say if it is overrated like what you told me just now

erm im using shre soft flex... and soakin the tri-flange in body lotion... :call:

erm... i think im not being clear in my above reply... when i wear the earphones e e3c wear... e cable will slip off e side of y ears... does tt happen to ur cables??

mine don't. maybe it your cable still not season. i have been looping it over my ear for 6mths till date.

Hi, saw you at jaben just now. i demo to you how to loop over the ear already. do give your impression on it after you get yours. than you can correctly say if it is overrated like what you told me just now

Nice meeting you! :)) Just got it, and I think it's pretty good for that price. Overrated? Well, I personally think it is, it certainly is not up there with the sf5p. But for the price I am paying, what's there to complain? :grin:

Thanks koolz for letting me and Ahdui have a listen from your newly bought IM716. Really appreciated your kind offer. :thumbup:

theory_87, i think i should disagree with the fact you said IM716 was close to a ER4. To me, it was never ever close to a ER4. I tried amp/unamp, HD mode/Bass mode. It is also not comparable to the UM2, Super.fi 5 Pro, ER6 etc.

Nevertheless, it is good for the price. :))

Yup, thanks to koolz for the kindness to let us soil your brand new iM716 with our earwax lol.

Here are my impressions of the iM716:

Bass mode: its like somehow the downgrade of UE sf.3 or maybe on par with the sf3. but trust mi..it is nv at the range of dual drivers like um2 and sf5.

hmm how can i describe the reverbs? u noe the clashes that are suppose to sound like "classsssssssshhhhhhhhesssssssssss" got chopped off and sounded like "classshhhtt"

HD: yes it sounds clinical but its nv near er6 and er4. trust me it sounds "plastic" to me with bass chopped off to emulate the clinical soundings. its sumthing on the same path of ATH-CK7

yup it sounds bad according to my impression but its compared to sf5,um2 and er4.

comparing to earphones around the range of $100-$200. its a gd bang for bucks!

hey $120+ for 2 kinda soundings. very great.

and i can stand on your side for saying "um1 sux" as ppl who like the iM sounds wun like the um1's sound signature. but still its your own preference, nv say it sucks cos there are still ppl who prefer the um1s over many other IEMs.

just like me who chose the um2 instead of the sf5pro(which many said is better den um2).

conclusion: its all up to your own ears :)

and also.. i apologise in advance if my reviews hurt any iM users but i have to say.. im speaking the truth i got from my ears. (maybe my ears r badly waxed today?)

Edited by ahdui

I think the Im716 that you listen to by Koolz hasn't been burned-in yet.

Once it is fully burned-in,you will be able to tell the different between the burned-in set and the non burned-in set.

To my ears,only the ER4 is better than the im716.

Other earphone can say bye bye.

oh maybe the iM176 are real special where being burnt-in,it can have a big change that the sound signature changes too?

do correct me if im wrong :) (cos im nt a iM user)

if its so.. wow great reason to buy it.

4 kinda sounds for the price of $120+.

fresh sounding with HD and bass mode and also the burnt-in sound.

no joke, this might be a gd add on to my IEM display collection.

*still eyeing on someone's shure e1c with silver wires!*

Edited by ahdui

Yup, thanks to koolz for the kindness to let us soil your brand new iM716 with our earwax lol.

Here are my impressions of the iM716:

Bass mode: its like somehow the downgrade of UE sf.3 or maybe on par with the sf3. but trust mi..it is nv at the range of dual drivers like um2 and sf5.

hmm how can i describe the reverbs? u noe the clashes that are suppose to sound like "classsssssssshhhhhhhhesssssssssss" got chopped off and sounded like "classshhhtt"

HD: yes it sounds clinical but its nv near er6 and er4. trust me it sounds "plastic" to me with bass chopped off to emulate the clinical soundings. its sumthing on the same path of ATH-CK7

yup it sounds bad according to my impression but its compared to sf5,um2 and er4.

comparing to earphones around the range of $100-$200. its a gd bang for bucks!

hey $120+ for 2 kinda soundings. very great.

and i can stand on your side for saying "um1 sux" as ppl who like the iM sounds wun like the um1's sound signature. but still its your own preference, nv say it sucks cos there are still ppl who prefer the um1s over many other IEMs.

just like me who chose the um2 instead of the sf5pro(which many said is better den um2).

conclusion: its all up to your own ears :)

and also.. i apologise in advance if my reviews hurt any iM users but i have to say.. im speaking the truth i got from my ears. (maybe my ears r badly waxed today?)

No problem! And nice meeting you guys. :) Yeah, it's not as great as those high-end iems but like what i said, for the price I am paying, I am happy! :party: I guess burning in helps too. :rolleyes: