Sign in to follow this  
dle4e_2005

Im716 reviews wif pictures

Hi,

I find the triflange very comfortable actually. It get seasoned over time. Try to moist the flange using some water before insert, its much comfortable. And insert all the way.

My modded IM716

(picture by my legendary M900 instead of my usual D-cam under not so strong lighting)

IPB Image

Edited by dle4e_2005

^ I see that your bass/HD mode control ahs been removed...

Yup..

I can now wear the im716 with the wires behind my back now.

*The Bass/HD mode control is connected to my ipod then to the im716.

The Bass/HD mode control does not suit other earphones that i have but only the IM716.

Now if i want HD mode,i can just connect the Bass/HD mode control to it and switch to HD.

But if i want the Bass mode,i need not plug in the Bass/HD mode control as it sounds better in terms of bass when the Bass/HD mode control is not connected..

My modded IM716

(picture by my legendary M900 instead of my usual D-cam under not so strong lighting)

IPB Image

did you did it yourself? i bought some tools today... but decide not to get started till i get a much better tools... 1st is my soldering kit might be a little huge and too hot for the wire. and i will need to get extension cable (can get later on after the mod)

did you did it yourself? i bought some tools today... but decide not to get started till i get a much better tools... 1st is my soldering kit might be a little huge and too hot for the wire. and i will need to get extension cable (can get later on after the mod)

i asked squalle to help me with everything including buying of the tools and soldering..

i asked squalle to help me with everything including buying of the tools and soldering..

Wah he is really THE man. Confident and brave to do it. If me, I'll :sweat: Very neatly done. :thumbup: