Sign in to follow this  
palestofwhite

Best setup for NS use?

Nice input fongalv. Btw i'm looking for recievers that wont go bzzzzzzz when i move around. I have this Sony digital reciever that does the buzzing when i move around... guess it's not too good for NS. Used to have an Aiwa but lost them. They won't buzz when i move.

try to get the normal type of phones and not the bud "in ear" types...

last time when I was using ex71 in BMT, was hiding one corner listening to music( lying on floor between my bed and window) i woke up to find the room empty, lights/fans off and dark...everyone was gathered downstairs for briefing...lucky no one noticed me sneaking down with my rifle...

lol, never kena tekan arh?

try to get the normal type of phones and not the bud "in ear" types...

last time when I was using ex71 in BMT, was hiding one corner listening to music( lying on floor between my bed and window) i woke up to find the room empty, lights/fans off and dark...everyone was gathered downstairs for briefing...lucky no one noticed me sneaking down with my rifle...

wah best.. you are the man.. :party:

don't think of bringing any expensive stuff to BMT. It's just not worth the risk. You're stuck in the company of a bunch of guys you hardly know....You won't have much time to listen anyway....unless you are in some damn slack company. In my time (3 years ago) that was Delta.

I was in Foxtrot. Anyone familiar with the saying, 'heaven and hell is only a basketball court away'?

:mellow:

Also, at earbud level. mx500, 550, or whatever, the difference isn't really that great to justify buying a $40+earbud. you're better off saving it for something really good post-BMT.

Edited by loop_

don't think of bringing any expensive stuff to BMT. It's just not worth the risk. You're stuck in the company of a bunch of guys you hardly know....You won't have much time to listen anyway....unless you are in some damn slack company. In my time (3 years ago) that was Delta.

I was in Foxtrot. Anyone familiar with the saying, 'heaven and hell is only a basketball court away'?

:mellow:

Also, at earbud level. mx500, 550, or whatever, the difference isn't really that great to justify buying a $40+earbud. you're better off saving it for something really good post-BMT.

LOL ... why did you say this : "heaven and hell is only a basketball court away" ?

But really lah ... exercise until like madman and still can listen to music is abit siao lah ... listen like more than 5 minutes sleep liao ... :D

how bout get the classic Ngage(quite popular in NS) for NS.....

when sian can play games wif bunk mate.....

then can listen to radio,mp3 and play video.......

all in one......

Bring mp3 in to BMT is risky... got 1 time false alarm say provost coming. I go and open up the light and hide my mp3 inside... waste my time.

My company Pegusus, still got quite alot of free time to listen to music. I intro-ed my EP-630s to my buddy who's using a shuffle and thinks that I-buds are the best in the world. The look on his face when he heard my EP-630 was well... You have to see it for yourself lah :P

My company Pegusus, still got quite alot of free time to listen to music. I intro-ed my EP-630s to my buddy who's using a shuffle and thinks that I-buds are the best in the world. The look on his face when he heard my EP-630 was well... You have to see it for yourself lah :P

It is the usually stunned look or something more funny ?