Sign in to follow this  
Mackie

Heads up! Happening event at United Square

Guys, check this out yáll!

A friend was at United Square and saw some works going on at the Gallery podium. Apparently, JBL, Harman Kardon and BeyerDynamic products will be featured with great discounts. Being nosey, he asked around and found out a certain Harmon Kardon HD 750 cdp with HDCD capability is supposedly priced at $199, great for beginners! Event will be held from Fri-Tues.

Edited by Mackie

Someone go & report back to us with pics!

when was it?i have a quite basic digicam....it's only 1.3 Megapixels man...hope can help u?maybe i can accompany u go there?

any bargain with beyers?

great if someone could go down one of these days and report to us biggrin.gif

haha.....school reopen on monday....if got time...maybe go on monday afternoon or tuesday afternoon....haha...but i have to tell u guys in advance....i'm not a good reporter and photographer.... biggrin.gif

mychew, just look out for me those beyers

heheh.. thanx alot biggrin.gif

ok sure....try my best to go there when i come back from malaysia....would take note of those cans that u all want me to take note of headphone.gif

cheers!!

rolleyes.gif Mackie, what kind of discounts are we looking at?

mychew, it will be a good experience for you too. Try to get some idea on the basics! No need to get too technical just lend your ears try to remember.

Take some notes (if your not sure) and shoot away with your digital camera (1.3 megapix is plenty).

Yup, if any ladies there take lots of photos of them too, we need some feminine relief here! w00t.gif

Also, please watch out for a unique JBL's speaker system for PC, called the "Creature". It sounds smooth and cost less that S$300. And certainly a design to die for. Personally, I prefer the white once. wink.gif

may be going down today after work

will be bringing my digicam

any other specific products u all are interested in besides the ones mentioned above?