mychew

Budget Headamp WANTED

Hi to all DIYers,

i'm currently using HD 202, and my source is only a laptop. but i did have a DVD and a VCD player at home. I need a headamp to improve my sound output. My budget should not be too high,hopefully is within 100 bucks. hopes can be mush more below this, coz i'm currently a student and not working, i know this should not be the reason to bargain in order to get a nice DIY amp at cheaper price. I'm currently planning to make audition for Koss EQ50 portable EQ amp. The owner of the audio shop would soon be holding the stock of that portable amp. But from the review i read,the amp is rated badly by most of the reviewers, and there are 3 reviewers on the site. SO i'm trying to find you all to help me make a local amp for me.maybe a CMOY amp. thank you.

I am willing to sell you my CLONE PPA for $100, it is definately more powerful than a CMOY.

It will be power by 2 9V battery. It has:

2 16V 4700uF capacitor

3 OPA134

3 HA3-5002 buffer

You will decide on what audio plug to use and I add to it. Will come in small black casing.

Money back guarantee for 1 week, no question ask. (unless you spoilt it)

$10 will go to SGheadphone fund after 1 week.

Batteries not included. headphone.gif

hm....will consider it...need to ask for more opinion first tongue.gif

coz i care for my wallet too wink.gif

will contact u soon.

Jason can you clarify what you meant by $10 will go to SGH fund after one week?

assuming mychew buys it, and KEEPS it after one week, then $10 would go to SGH.

How big will the enclosure be?

hey guys. no need lah. the site's financed for a year already. extra money'll just go to me. whistling.gif

Actually a Cmoy amp can go for below $30, i try to get good component for my Cmoy, and use my school equipment to print PCB board and totall cost is just around S$30. i own that HD202 before and also pair with my Cmoy, it's just nice. for this kind of entry Headphone, Cmoy is more than enough.

if you really want an amp, i can sell you my Creek OBH-11 for $120.but the best way is to invest in a good headphone first...rite?? laugh.gif

Moderator edit:

This thread is closed as mychew has found his potential amp. Huangyong, please open a new thread if you are serious about selling your Creek OBH-11 headamp.

Edited by N@Z