Sign in to follow this  
aaron-xp

Zen Neeon 2

thats why i got a cowon a2, u saw for yourself what a gorgeous thing screen it has, and an excellent battery life as well :innocent:

Ah, but the A2 isn't merely a music player. Its built for portable video, different story altogether bro ;)

true, but i thought why settle for less? 262000 color doesnt cut it :yeah: (*cough* video ipod, *cough* 65000 colors, *cough* 2h video battery life *cough*)

Edited by iynaix

Exactly. The Video on the iPod 5G was probably just put in to complement the colour screen... but at 16 bits colour, its bleh with a horrid battery life on Video mode (Good example on LCD battery drainage when HDD continuously runs and memory is being continuously read from, its the same as reading a lossless file like FLAC, but the screen doesn't help).

I'd rather them put a BnW screen on the damn thing and give it no video, but hey, the common crowd don't do research before getting any kinda players that have the "cool" stuff anyway (Hey Zeph, what's that small iPod you're wearing round the nec... *punch*) so... there we have it, what could've been a good player loaded with a crapload of pointless gimmicks.

Edited by Zephyron

I wholeheartedly agree with you zeph. Most people buy the ipod video for the video functionality (or of course just to look cool) without realising that very ironically, the ipod video barely plays video. You shd have seen the faces of so many video ipod owners when they saw my a2, they were like all ready to sell their video ipods -_____________-"

my fren users his ipod 5g to watch video... and everyday in the project rm, i saw him charging the batt... but to me, it kind of stupid... will one really enjoy it on such a small screen? emm... if tt the case, my 903sh can do it too... at least the screen is sharp asv 2.4"... even a colour screen in my h10 i find tt it wasted... drain batt... i seriously hope those mp3 maker out there to release some good monochome screen...

my fren users his ipod 5g to watch video... and everyday in the project rm, i saw him charging the batt... but to me, it kind of stupid... will one really enjoy it on such a small screen? emm... if tt the case, my 903sh can do it too... at least the screen is sharp asv 2.4"... even a colour screen in my h10 i find tt it wasted... drain batt... i seriously hope those mp3 maker out there to release some good monochome screen...

Agreed and seconded.

Fantastic sound quality

Fantastic build quality and durablility

Fantastic battery life

rest is all moot~ :party::cans:

emm... juz read tt iriver release a 2gb T10 liao... i think tt will be one of the best player out there due to sound, AA batt and the batt life...

Hi, can I know if this MP3 (T10) can just use the the drag and drop to copy files into it or must use supplied software to import the files?

Thanks.

for 2gb currently is still MTP... but 1gb and below can covert between UMS and MTP or vice versa... 2gb soon can oso be convert to UMS

Hopefully they'll release the UMS firmware soon.

The iRiver T series from what I know comes in 2 forms, the disgusting MTP versions for the western market and the UMS versions for the Asian market.

Hmmm, I wonder why.