Sign in to follow this  
Slivester

Need Recommendation

I am looking for a mid-level earphones, deep-sounding base kind, for on-the-move usage. I currently own a PX200, and will like to move on from it. I usually listens to Symphonic Metal, Gothic and Industrial Rock music like Rammstein and Xandria; what are your recommendations for an earphone? My budget is within S$200.

Guest joi-ful

^ I supposed mid-level isn't quite the same as mid-sized. haha. But if you don't mind the size and isolation (or rather the lack of it), the MS1 and SR60 should be a quite a leap from the px200.

Grado lover (recently converted) here..

Hi there, on the move, forget those Grados and try a UM1 or ER6i. Both are noise isolation earphones and will suit you.

I see. Are the UM1 or ER6i great in bass response? I am quite satisfied with the Sennheiser's performance, but a more punchy bass response will be better.

Edited by Slivester

I see. Are the UM1 or ER6i great in bass response? I am quite satisfied with the Sennheiser's performance, but a more punchy bass response will be better.

ER6i sounds flat but great in details , good for jazz and other more instrumental music ...

UM1 is an overall all-rounder , with nice controlled bass ...

No brainer which one to choose ... but you need a good seal in these IEMs to get the bass out of them

Just got my hands on UM1, ER6i and E2c, and finds that ER6i sounded more to my preference. I have upped my budget since, and surely will like to try on E4c or E5c.

LOL ... That would cost a nuke :blink:

your ears would thanks you alot but not your wallet.......

alot of pple in Head-Fi is talking about E500 now......(must not go look at it)

Edited by dle4e_2005

Would Aron allow us to test????:yes::yes:

ps:how long to burn in black DS lite????

WHAT THE HELL ~

DS LITE NEED BURN IN MEH !!! :lol: