aaron-xp

Headphone/Earphone Sightings

Haha..I also seldom see people wearing decent IEMs. Maybe it's because I don't walk around town much. It' s usually school then back home maybe pop by Jaben in between. I guess the Cheena never saw such cool IEMs before. Then again UEs have some of the bigger sized buds. Looks rather imtimidating for first timers. Lol. When I wear my ck9 on the train or bus no one really bothers.

I feel ppl staring at me, when I loop the wire over the ear, looks quite funny to most commoner

I've seen people using IEMs before, but this is the first time I bumped into two within a short period of time.

Last Sat noon, I saw a guy (in a peanuts t-shirt) wearing UM1/2 when I boarded the train at Choa Chu Kang towards Jurong East to change train.

At Jurong East we boarded the same train carriage, and I saw another guy (in a red buttoned shirt) wearing white SF5EB.

So in a single train carriage, there were a SF5EB, UM1/2, and a SF3Studio. I was left pondering over the probability of this while I enjoyed my music.

How abut a fellow with a RSA s71 to a MSpro on the mrt at paya labar? The wooden thing is unmistakenable! Haha the 1st time i see anyone with a >$1k headphone on a train.

How abut a fellow with a RSA s71 to a MSpro on the mrt at paya labar? The wooden thing is unmistakenable! Haha the 1st time i see anyone with a >$1k headphone on a train.

Owned. :rclxms:

mayB its just me but whenever i see some1 with px100 or whateva opencans in trains.. i go like "cannot make it.."

i've tried opencans on buses n trains.. urgh! the external noise!

cannot enjoy the music properly~

wonder how ppl can bare that..

alot of audiotech fc4 and fc7 around. px100 in abbundance now... but it seem that the sennheiser bug bit alot of students is SP... and well at least i now i'm the only one who owns Gamma LH-365 here... :D

anybody own those here?? :DD