Sign in to follow this  
Theatre Of Dreams

hardwarezone forum

i apologise for being so off-track, but i think there are many users here who also frequent hardwarezone forum.

is it my comp or the site, since yesterday i haven't been able to surf the threads cos whenever i do, my IE will experience error and be forced to close.

Easiest way to check if it's IE or your comp is to try another web-browser to surf. IE is notorious for being exploited by Trojans, worms, spyware and other nasties if you're not careful and did not apply patches.

i using Firefox,Opera and IE

Firefox is my main Browser cuz i like its extensions and themes but hate it for eating quite alot of memory sometimes.......

Opera is faster than firefox and eat less memory......

i using IE for checking my hotmail inbox only........

Edited by dle4e_2005

acutally u can't say it isn't user friendly..

in fact they have very gd features in the browser juz waiting for ppl to discover it..

features like mouse gesture and the shortcuts designed for the keyboard i should say are friendly...

I believe you must have just downloaded a new update from Microsoft website as everyone in my office is experiencing the same problem ie, crashes. Switch to a Firefox or equivalent untill the next update is available which should address this problem.

Edited by Mackie