Sign in to follow this  
afbug

sgHeadphones Fantasy Premier League 2006-2007

any rewards for winner at the end of season?

eg: cash voucher? jaben or SE interested to be sponsors? :lol:

Sadly, no rewards la and so few players. If can have 10 players, maybe each player can contribute $10 to play and the overall winner gets all or the top 3.

I have a cheap Beyer DTX30 headphones. I'll give it to the overall winner at the end of the season. Don't get too excited. It ain't too great! :P

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «
Hopfully, its condition is still good at the end of the season! :unsure:

IT IS STILL NOT TOO LATE TO JOIN!. 1-3 weeks difference isn'nt too great if you're good!

Edited by afbug

Sadly, no rewards la and so few players. If can have 10 players, maybe each player can contribute $10 to play and the overall winner gets all or the top 3.

Cannot la... that'll be close to gambling... THere will be crackdowns... :P

Cannot la... that'll be close to gambling... THere will be crackdowns... :P

Its a competition, not gambling. No one is betting on anything but contributing an amount for the prize for the winner. As long as no money is wagered on any team or player at any given time, its not gambling. :)

But thats is only a suggestion for prizes and if want to implement it, have to be next season as this season start liao.

Shesh... Languishing behind with only 12 points.

don't worry! This is like a marathon, there's still a long way to go!

:lol:

i forgot to check my first X1, 3 of them were out injured. :no:

ooo i have 18 pts so far. but when i checked out you guys, my 18 seems so inferior lol. esp afbug, with 1 player at 10 pts and the other at 9 already haha.

Don't bluff la! :bash: You're the top scorer! :beer: I choose the wrong captian. :o What you saw was the provincial scores, not final. Final scores includes bonus points. Dun ask me how to get or cal them. I dun know!

Scores updated liao:

Top 3 scorers for week 1:

1. Theatre Of Dreams - 70

2. afbug athletic - 60

3. 17FC - 58

League standings is the same as its only week one.

Don't get dishearten aaron-xp, its a long long way to go. :)) Even if you start/join a month late, you still can catch up. All it takes is for you to score highly for a few games.

And take note everyone, mid week got games, so select your squad or make neccessary subs. BTW, got a new player: mineral water buddy?! Evian Vortex?

Edited by afbug

Don't bluff la! :bash: You're the top scorer! :beer: I choose the wrong captian. :o What you saw was the provincial scores, not final. Final scores includes bonus points. Dun ask me how to get or cal them. I dun know!

Scores updated liao:

Top 3 scorers for week 1:

1. Theatre Of Dreams - 70

2. afbug athletic - 60

3. 17FC - 58

League standings is the same as its only week one.

Don't get dishearten aaron-xp, its a long long way to go. :)) Even if you start/join a month late, you still can catch up. All it takes is for you to score highly for a few games.

And take note everyone, mid week got games, so select your squad or make neccessary subs. BTW, got a new player: mineral water buddy?! Evian Vortex?

Yea ... i'm pretty obvious ... hahahaha ...

How do you play this thing ... kinda complicated ~ :D

haha i also surprised to suddenly see that i'm top. but tyco wan la haha. still abit blur about the point system.

kinda regret not putting my fav rooney cos i thought his suspension commenced from the 1st game onwards.

and yes indeed it's a marathon race!

Edited by Theatre Of Dreams

Remember to make changes to your teams in preparation for the midweek games. Liverpool and Arsenal have no games as they will be playing the Champions League Qualifiers.

Yea ... i'm pretty obvious ... hahahaha ...

How do you play this thing ... kinda complicated ~ :D

Just buy the players you like within your budget and field them. Simple as that! :)) Formation is determined by the players you field. eg, 4 def, 3 mid and 3 striker will be 4-3-3.

I just used my transfer wildcard. New thingy and all transfers are free in this week. Changed 5-6 players. Too bad this gameweek ending soon and only got 1 wildcard per season. :(

Ooooo I chose wrong captain again! :no:

Top 3 scorer for week 2:

1. alf amateur squad - 43

2. 17FC & afbug athletic - 38

3. Theatre Of Dreams - 36

Top 3 in league standings:

1 Theatre Of Dreams - 106

2 afbug athletic - 98

3 alf amateur squad -90

I never tot Chelsea will lose and I got 2 Chelsea defenders. But I'm happy! haha. Wayne Bridge seems like a good buy. Cheap and score quite a lot of points already. If he remains in the first team, his price surely sky rocket. So might want to take a risk and buy him. FYI, I got him at 4.5m liao.

I tell my rivials good info, nice ah?! :lol:

Edited by afbug

we've only got 8 teams in the league... dats too little!

don be reluctant to join if you don know how to play... learn... its easy, and makes your weekend games more exciting!