Sign in to follow this  
Newbie123

Refurnished Apple iPod Nano 4GB at O_O Pricing

Making way for higher capacity nanos i suppose? Which will then give no reason for anyone not to buy the nano, hence increasing the sales of the Nike ipod sports device (whatever that's called)...

I heard that the new iPod is a touch-screen. :)) Let's see how true is that. I wouldn't mind if someone pass down their iPod 5G to me (for small fee or FREE?!). I need capacity that's all.. =)

Heard that won't be out till next year... next lineup should be nanos with higher capacity... and something to be done with the Shuffles. And of course more refurbished items to come.

hmm tinking of getting the ipod 30gd refurbish set..but compare tis to meizu duno how to choose..review seems meizu beter..but size wise..ipod beat it flat..haha..price sama sama

Heard that won't be out till next year... next lineup should be nanos with higher capacity... and something to be done with the Shuffles. And of course more refurbished items to come.

i for one is not a big fan of the nano :)) find it too feminine.

cant store a lot of songs if u format the mp3 to AAC 320kbps. worse still if its apple lossless.

no more refurbished ipod video on their site

http://www.ilounge.com/index.php/news/comm...september-12th/

Sept 12th will see Apple unveil their new products according to the above article.

Hope thigns will get interesting from here on. Wonder how much significant improvements Steve and co. and do to the players?

According to Head-Fi's Bangraman (He no longer posts as often), the Nano has sound quality that rivals the old Sony D777 PCDP (This is quite a big statement IMO), though he did not specifically mentioned whether it was from the line-out or the headphone-out (I'll take it that its the line-out, since the headphone-out has slight bass rolloff).

The Nano would be best paired with and amp though. Given its width and height, I think its built to be velcro tied to a portable amp of any kind :)

hmmm... but refurnished set got less warranty? a few months only?

refurbished sets come with the full one year warranty, extendable with Applecare too.