Sign in to follow this  
Newbie123

Refurnished Apple iPod Nano 4GB at O_O Pricing

I just noticed something. Just compare the price of iPod Nano(S$287.60) with iPod Mini (S$258 except Blue colour). Shouldn't the Mini be alot cheaper due to depreciation?

Haowee, there are some folks who got their Shuffle just like new. Not so sure about Video. Should be the same case? :D By the way, you're most likely to use it with a silicon skin?

I don't think there should be scratches, otherwise, not many would buy it, even at the price, given its "old" look. The would most likely have had abraded the top most-layer for the scratch-free look.

Judging from those who had bought refurbished items, eg. the shuffle, e-macs, etc, they always arrive in pristine, un-marred conditions. I paid about $380+ for the 4gb nano with student discount and this refurbished package has set a price yet to be beaten. I will say it's a real steal or a must buy for those considering an iPod!

seems like Apple is trying to clear old stocks for the launch of their new series of iopds IMO. holiday season gonna arrive in about 3-4 mths.

maybe ur shld wait a tag longer?

hope sept apple announce new ipod..

oh yes..keeping my fingers crossed. too many things that i wan to buy....make it october pls :lust: