Sign in to follow this  
Newbie123

Refurnished Apple iPod Nano 4GB at O_O Pricing

i see... for SQ of nano, i dont think it's that good. i changed to zen vision m and found that nano is not as good.

i see... for SQ of nano, i dont think it's that good. i changed to zen vision m and found that nano is not as good.

Hey I agree with you. I've tried Creative Zen V plus & iaudio X5L, I think the SQ for nano and

the rest of the Ipods are mediocre.

People are buying it cos everyone's doing so, I was also a victim of the mass marketing of Apple. :no:

The best I tried is the iaudio U3.

I find the 5G iPod to be superior in headstage and details as compared to the iAudio U3.

The only sonically 'superior' area that the iAudio U3 has over the iPod 5G is a semi-useable EQ, which many people mistaken to be sound quality.

Edited by Zephyron

People are buying it cos everyone's doing so, I was also a victim of the mass marketing of Apple. :no:

Not necessarily. The reason I chose an iPod over other DAPs is because of the seamless experience provided by iPod+iTunes. Also the ease of use and minimalistic design concept..

Well, most are though...

I have to admit that Apple has a decent design, though I am eager to see what new innovations they can come up with, perhaps when the true iPod Video is out (most likely by Christmas, given that it is the busiest time, for sale , of the year for DAP companies.)

well... i have to say it more of personal preference. i move from creative to iriver to iaudio and landed on apple. iaudio is good for eqing. but sound quality is not that great to me. apple new line of player sound clear to me more that any dap i have tested.

Through most their headphone outs yes, but for the 1st Gen iPod, iPod Shuffle and iPod 5G, that wouldn't apply.

Through the lineout of the 5G iPod coupled with Rockbox's Hardware EQ mode however, the 5G is a different beast altogether...

Says the parrot wearing headphones.

yes, ipod suck big on battery life. At 320kbps or lossless, expect it not to last 4 hours on rockbox. worse is the Lineout on the 5g is not any much better from the headphone out at 80% volume. So honestly you can save on the lineout.