Sign in to follow this  
Mackie

FS: Marantz CD7300

As yet adhoc has pole position in the queue for the above, followed by Naz and jason. I need to consolidate my funds and adjust my setup accordingly. Hence, I prefer full payment on this sale as opposed to my installment plans for some forumers here in the past.

On this note, adhoc might slide in the priority ladder and the race is between Naz and Jason. Perhaps U guys can discuss and let me know of the result.

In the meantime adhoc, if U can fulfill the required condition, the cdp will be yours. Guys, please let me know in the next couple of days (ASAP) as I have a pending deal somewhere too. Contact is 96957332.

Edited by Mackie

Bidding system? How is your CD7300 compare to the CD6000OSE you sold GUY? tongue.gif

I'll pay full cash immediate!!! Still got some backup... yes.gif

Edited by jasonhanjk

jason needs a proper source so he can have it first. Mine is only if both back out.

Bidding system? How is your CD7300 compare to the CD6000OSE you sold GUY? tongue.gif

I'll pay full cash immediate!!! Still got some backup... yes.gif

I'm writing the review as of now. I don't wish to make a comparison with Cookie's 6000ose as price brackets are different. Surely U wouldn't want me to compare the 7300 with CD17mkIII nor MF A3CD. wink.gif

Bidding system benefits me but this is not what I'm looking for .........just to ensure both payee or payer are happy.

Alrighty then, now the ball is at the foot of adhoc. If he passes, Jason U'll score. yeah.gif

ALL NON-THREAD RELATED (ie. not pertaining to the marantz 7300) posts have been removed.

please read the sticky.