Sign in to follow this  
That dude

Koss KSC75 Portable Stereophone Headphones

I heard that these are really good value for money, wondering if it can be found in Singapore. Maybe get it as a gift for a friend. ^_^

I bought mine from Hung Bro for $46 back in march... I got a 2nd pair at $23 (incl shipping) from the Mass Order from Amazon...

unless the s'pore distributor decides to charge reasonable prices, otherwise, i'd recommend you get it from Amazon, esp when they have a special offer.

If I had know these were in such demand, I would have bought like 50 of em and sold them each at $25-$30 and make a pile... :bash:

haha now I really feel like a robber gangleader...

edit: in case anyone else wondered, in my MO from Amazon, each pair was SGD$23...

Not really robber, it'll be helping all parties, the consumers, for the lower cost, yourself, for the profits, and perhaps even Amazon and Koss.

I am also waiting for next MO of the ksc75. Even at US$11+ its still cheaper than local.

This time if there is another round, I'll whack 3 pairs. :D

how does the SportaPro compare to the ksc75?

the problem is that amazon dosent stock them currently, and what you see are amazons "resellers", who usually charge more for shipping...currently using them in office and I must say they have give loads of bass without compromising the mids and treble by too much...

oops...hope I dint make more of you guys gian... :))

Got a pair from the MO, thought save $$ pass to my wife. But after I audit it tried to psycho her to give me by buying other headphone & she refused. :yuck:

What usually happens during MO? Can anyone organise it when amazon restocks? I'm quite interested, cause $23 is really cheap.

How's the sound anyway? (i'm using ipod 5g(rockboxed) and UE 5 pro.)

I tried it wif shuffle > LDM+ > KSC75 = good

Then 5G ipod > lineout > LDM+ > KSC75 = lagi better :D "its like having DT770 bass inside"

For $23, you can't go wrong. If you throw it to Classifieds, will be snatch within sec/mins. :DD

Edited by Qsilver

how does the SportaPro compare to the ksc75?

Sporta Pro has different drivers to the ksc75 but still both sound similar, have the koss sound. Sportapro will be the darker sounding one because of its drivers and the stronger clamping force of its headband.

Those that find the ksc75 lack bass and is a little too bright will either prefer a sportapro or a ksc75 with headband attached.

So for me, the perfect balance is:

sportapro drivers + ksc75's clips

ksc75 drivers + sportapro headband.

This is what I'm using. :holiday:

If you got a LDM+, it pairs pecfectly with those Koss. :cans:

Edited by afbug