Sign in to follow this  
zhapchit

vPostUSA shipping restrictions

Found this information on vPost website.

"IMPORTANT NOTICE

Due to heightened security at US customs, w.e.f. 11 Sep 06, any and/or all orders containing items identified as Dangerous Goods would no longer be shipped out of US via vPOST. For more details on Dangerous Goods, please visit https://www.vpost.com.sg/vpostusa05/prohibit.html or view para 11 of our Terms and Conditions"

One prohibited item to note from the list ..

- Lithium Batteries contained or pack with equipment

oh speakers! Hmm are headphones considered as speakers?

I guess this cute USB Missile Launcher is a no-no too? :P

IPB Image

Regards

CK

' date='12 Sep 2006, 05:26 PM' post='78352']

That's funny lol.. CK, show link please!! I want one!!

Hey razer, good luck for your prelims!

Thanks! You too! Btw, mine started on 9/11...

WooHoo! I just purchased the USB Missle Launcher...I know, I am vry bo liao but I can't resist...It looks so cute and fun...Okok, I get back to topic...

Oh! Regarding the USB Missle Launcher, i also know of one cool gadget if you can get your hands on them.

I saw this cool Yellow/Black Timer Generade with incredible loud buzzer from Hardware Magazine (can't remember which issue but it was published this year).

I believe many would want to get one for playing pranks on your siblings/friends/kids while they are asleep. Just remove the pin like you did during your NS, release the generade and toss it in the room. Within 6 seconds, the very loud buzzer will come up.

Unfortunately, i think shipping to Singapore is not possible. It is a US-based product and it looked just like a generade other than the bright colours.

I saw this cool Yellow/Black Timer Generade with incredible loud buzzer from Hardware Magazine (can't remember which issue but it was published this year).

I believe you mean "grenade"? :innocent: