Sign in to follow this  
Blues

Should I sell my mini-compo ?

Should I sell my philips mini hi-fi?

It's quite sleek looking and sounds good for its price. I got this at 260 dollar. I believe can sell 300 ++.

Now feel like using my friend's old sony fm because I only use the radio nowadays. I have the marantz for serious listening and I don't need tape anymore.

Then the extra cash can be used to get new headphone gears? biggrin.gif

what are your thoughts?

or shall I keep the philips afterall?

hahha yea.. now waiting for the guy's reply

I actually got this baby at 260 only.. early this year. it was selling for 500!

I am thinking to sell 300 plus hehehe.. tongue.gif

cos of the features: mp3 playback, vcd, and cool equilizer kekeke..

aiyah too bad lah I don't use it.. otherwise it's quite eye candy loh.. hm.

But for radio I guess even the old sony/aiwa mini compo will work great(remember the vintage black look? laugh.gif )

Yeah! If can get 300 like that probably I will keep in bank first. Then look around for good cd player deal and maybe top up a bit to get cdp like the cd17mkiii and even the MF A3 mueheehehe,...

or maybe.. cd3000? hehe kicking.gif

Edited by Blues

Will your friend's Sony FM play on normal speakers which you mentioned you always do on the current mini compo for the days when your mood cannot listen to headphones? You might miss that. Although a profit of $40 is useful.

yeah.. it's basically an old sony mini hifi with cd player deck and tuner, plus I think 1 tape deck.

pity is that the cd deck is spoilt. But then again the speaker is working fine and the fm is alright.

So I think I can save some rather than having a big machine to just 'shake leg' eh biggrin.giflol.gif

jason: yeah.. poor man lah.. no money to buy braun man sighz.. sleep.gif

sipher: yeah I do. Waiting to buy frozen throne. Now bo lui leh hahaa. Wanna get the'friendly' version biggrin.gif

mat: dry.gif ... finish already la hahaha...

I think we are left with 2 more chapters. My prelim exam is in 1 month's time man!! nO tome for sgh already unsure.gif .. no... no.gif

I am joking.. I will always 'jolok' time for SGH lol.giflol.giflol.gif !!

hhahah yeah maybe I will try and save up loh hehehe.. now my priority is still music cds. I also seldom play games already. Warcraft maybe once in a blue moon only...

Furthermore my prelim is in 1 month's time.. sigh.. no time to breathe. The only thing that can keep me relaxed is the music.. hence I am willing to spend more money on that happy.gif

If it's those good micro hifi like dm30 or jvc 7000 or 9000 (like me, haha wink.gif ) then you should keep it for bed room listening, this kind of shining mini, just sell lah biggrin.gif

Just noticed you changed your name? Are you in blue or something? tongue.gif

okok happy.gif

good luck to your prelim!

IMO prelim are harder than the actual 'O's