Sign in to follow this  
Nu_Omega

Review of Triple.fi 10 at Ilounge

http://www.ilounge.com/index.php/ipod/revi...-pro-earphones/

For folks who are interrested in them.

Cheers

Hiaz, says there the UE's are not as great as the e500's. but hey, there's a 100 bucks diff. in the price and UE's pakaging is just so enticing...

Damn lar... so fast gian liao...

The E500's aren't that expensive if you look around, I got mine for about RMB3100(S$620/US$400). I have to admit, the limited edition carrying case looks so badass I might just buy one for my E500. In general, the street price of UE's aren't that different from the reccomended retail price so if you look around, the price of the two may be equal. If the E500 really is better in terms of sound, the UE's will have a difficult job...

BTW, I still think the UE's are ugly as hell.

The UEs are really behemoths from what i've seen from the pics. If the super.fi 5 are like baby carrots sticking out of your ears...then the triple.fi 10 will look like bittergourds! :sweat:

Anyway since sound quality is relative, i think people will still buy them regardless of SQ or as a "bling bling" fashion statement for the ears.

That was a cool Roadie case! Those UEs stick out quite a bit. Feed my Frankenstein :lol: But its design is nice. Initially, maroon was chosen I think and you can customise your colour in future.

i find it pretty nice too!

the jutting doesn't really concern me as i'm "cool" with

just hope blue is not the only color...

can't wait to audition them

I guess if the UE sound signature is wad you like, the triple.fi's would sound god like and u will feel that the e500 pales in comparison.

Personal prefrence at a lower price.... whoa good deal man... (for team ultimale ears that is :lol:)

...that it has more efficient production lines? :P

Seriously though, we should definitely wait for more reviews, or better still, try them ourselves.