Sign in to follow this  
NOback

New creative Xi fi amp !

You might be right. From the photos in the link above, it does look as if it has a line-in jack beside the USB port, and also a line-out beside the headphone jack. Theoretically, you should be able to hook up a DAP :P

I smell something out from you... :DD

Care to be the 1st to post a review on it? :P

You might be right. From the photos in the link above, it does look as if it has a line-in jack beside the USB port, and also a line-out beside the headphone jack. Theoretically, you should be able to hook up a DAP :P

But I think its powered by USB?

Their website no specs at all.. only demo.

somebody taking the plunge soon?

I am thinking of buying this as well but I need to know how good it performs and eactly what does it do. At this stage, it is still rather vague lol

The crystaliser bit is good, I have seen demo of the x-fi card in PC show before and it does sound better than without. I do not think they replaced the missing bits of information but rather intelligently put in place what they think should be that enhances and allow the music to sound better.

Haha anyone willing to buy it Online and give it a try :S :S And hopefully give a review

Also looks like a must have for Zvm users , suits the colour of the player XD

Edited by NOback

I thought he is giving away the Koss as presents :DD

It appears to be a bithead challenger... that's until we all found out that it cannot be battery powered. Someone can probably whip up a AA powered battery pack though... You'll still need the mini usb converter.

either way, if it is a good dac, people will buy it for dac usage...

which is wad i am considering doing until a review comes along and smashes the creative to the floor.... or not...