Sign in to follow this  
mfgg

where to buy HD 650?

I check in SLS Hung Brother but the price is damn high there($690), it cost only $550 in HK or China. Anyone can give some suggestion? Thank u. :thumbup:

not possible to get it at a better price, at least not at hk standards, in Singapore.

Best you try the following

1) buy 2nd hand on sgheadphones. post an ad or wait for a fs

2) buy 2nd hand on headfi.org

3) buy new from online retailers. I checked www.ttvj.com. they are selling for $379usd, not including shipping.

;)

Prices at TTVJ can be a little steep, as is their shipping cost. There are many other online retailers, or you can try Ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com.sg/SENNHEISER-HD650-HD...1QQcmdZViewItem

Replied frm the Ebay(UK) seller dring Aug06 as flw.TTl cost incl of shipping charge should be around SGD509.94 :drool:

Subject: Question for item #330014624692 - SENNHEISER HD650 ; HD 650 -Save £130 Lowest UK Price !

Dear Sir,

The postage for HD650 to Singapore is £ 29.74 including postal insurance.

The delivery usually takes about 8-10 working days

Also we will refund you VAT of 17.5% of total payment within 2 working days after despatch.

169.99+29.74(Shipping Charge to S'pore)= £ 199.73 – sale price with delivery (before refund)

199.73 – 29.75= 169.98 – total after refund.

If you have any queries, please contact me.

Regards

Karolina Malec

AC (Wholesale) Ltd.

Suite 1, 1st Floor

188-196 St. Albans Road

Watford

Hertfordshire

WD24 4AG

United Kingdom

TEL. +44 (0)1923 33 38 34

Edited by jojo

Probably not as they have serial numbers and a local sales receipt is required for servicing during warranty period. But the low price certainly compensates for future cost in servicing, doesn't it?

agree with Mackie, cost saving covers the lack of warranty, btw i don't think think there is serial number on HD650, so it doesn;t matter where you buy from. A friend bought his HD650 from albert of AA at $520 and was told it was from HK, i guess it is alright to say now since AA isn;t around anymore

If you take good care of it.Warranty issue sure not be a problem.My

Sen 595 with me for 2 years plus still okay before I sold it. :grin:

agree with Mackie, cost saving covers the lack of warranty, btw i don't think think there is serial number on HD650, so it doesn;t matter where you buy from. A friend bought his HD650 from albert of AA at $520 and was told it was from HK, i guess it is alright to say now since AA isn;t around anymore

Don't let this perturb your friend. Sennheiser Asia, like Peak Fusion for Beyer, ships to SE and NE Asia and sometimes, it could be cheaper to deliver goods to one region and disseminate the products to different regions as requested. For instance, a particular product for Vietnam market can cost much lower than for Singapore.

I've repaired a few Beyer DT770 pro for friends in pro audio and my own DT831 cans, usually its driver failure or in the case of the former, frayed cables or broken phono plugs. These headsets must have had gone through torture by their users.

I checked with Ebay seller "Electromonster" about the shipping cost to Singapore and recieved reply that they don't ship to Singapore :doh:

If you notice their current listings, indeed they have removed worldwide shipping, Asia only to Japan. They might have had bad experiences shipping Senn to here???