Sign in to follow this  
N@Z

Mint tin afficionados

Whoa, that one have to be super nice! Mintelicious!

Got that! I'm just worried you won't get your D-777 :muahahahahaha:

So remind yourself this, one of every colour/flavour, thanks!

Actually I'm never this mean until I met tee tongue.gif

Wortel: Arent there any mints sold in a Tin like tha Altoids/Penguins?Strepsils or anything similar where you are?

I love peace and have no evil nor ill intention...i want N@Z to feel comfortable when he exchanges his Mint Tins with my minty casing. This way, it helps Mat also, so that his trip and stay here will be more exciting, vigorous and everlasting....in memory. wink.gif

Why do I have a feeling that your post had a hidden message in there somewhere! mellow.gif

no hidden agenda....but hitherto no call from Mat. Today is already 3 Sep......Waiting Game.... wink.gif

Just to bring you up to speed, his trip was cancelled. Not sure when he will be going yet.

I havent seen any of those type mints here. unsure.gif

Ive seen the penguin mints online.

No checks, real money pls! Which reminds me... wink.gif

The silver O\ZON is courtesy of Firefox. All the rest from buying & tasting (some good, some not so good & some HOT! Mat will testify to that.). These are tiny, about 1/2 the size of the Penguins/Altoids. Imagine Xin's (aka Fixup) Supermini in this tin. I suppose you could fit a basic CMOY circuit in it but the input & output sockets have to be outside (like pigtails!). Not to mention the connection for batteries/power. Nudge-nudge, wink-wink!

SAVE0106.jpg

Edited by N@Z

Uh huh. They came free with packs of two sachets of mints for SG$3.00 bought them here except for the Starbucks one, that was in when I was in London. I think you can get the same ones in SG as well.