vii_haven

the NEW iPod Shuffle anyone?

Hmmm... I wonder if I can use it as a money clip :)

that's quite an expensive but very cool money clip then! =) i think it shouldn't be a problem. the clip is sturdy and firm. won't come off unless you fling it with all your strength.

choose songs? it's a shuffle for goodness sakes... the songs choose YOU :)

hahaha the screenless design was a reason why i went with my sony mp3 rather tahn the shuffle

sometimes dont you have a sudden urge to listen to a particular song? then u wanna listen, also have to see heng suay :))

but the new shuffle definitely looks great, seriously small and beautiful design! :dance:

well, the point of the shuffle for me is to let me rest and let it choose. haha. perfect.

Any portable player with the "shuffle" option would allow you to do that, wouldn't it? No offence intended, but I am surprised people are buying into Apple's marketing hype.

I also can't see anything special about the 'shuffle' hype. Maybe its cuz I listen to a lot of dj mixes and shuffling will ruin the whole experience. Anyway, I really love the new shuffle's design and clip but the only thing holding me back is the lack of screen. Even the new sony sports DAP is more appealing with a screen despite looking like a test tube.

The appeal of an iShuffle for me is the way it sounds, it sounds very exciting which is all I need for portable application

Edited by Username